update to erratic problems with jdbc driver

От Ari Halberstadt
Тема update to erratic problems with jdbc driver
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
An update to my mail from yesterday. It seems the finalizer is being run on
my connection object. Connections are allocated via a connection pool, and
when the finalizer is run it closes the connection. It's erratic because
there's a race condition between reading the result set and the finalizer.
I need to do some debugging on my connection pool class.

-- Ari Halberstadt mailto:ari@shore.net <http://www.magiccookie.com/>